Take care of your dog's healthy joints with Biostile Joint Plus. In its unique composition, Biostile Joint Plus combines nutrients important for the restoration of joint cartilage and joint fluid, so it is suitable for pets where we want to prevent joint problems and for those who are already showing signs of illness.
Quantity: 60 tablets
Biostile Joint Plus - Pills for dogs with joint problems
Movement disorders resulting from various joint problems (either due to joint inflammation or due to excessive wear of cartilage tissue) often occur in a larger number of older animals. Especially with overweight pets, joint problems are more common, so we must take care not only of pain relief or treatment, but also of the proper physical fitness of our dog.
The nutritional supplement Biostile Joint Plus in its unique composition combines nutrients important for the restoration of joint cartilage and joint fluid, so it is suitable for pets where we want to prevent joint problems and for those who are already showing signs of disease.
Take care of your dog's healthy joints with the Biostile Joint Plus nutritional supplement. Due to advances in veterinary medicine, dogs today live much longer than they did decades ago. They are more likely to develop arthritis due to longer life expectancy. Arthritis or arthritis is a disease that is very painful for dogs, similar to humans, and is often the result of wear and / or damage to the articular cartilage. Problems caused by arthritis are usually permanent and cannot be completely eliminated, but with timely action the symptoms can be alleviated and the progression of the disease slowed down.
Among the most common signs of arthritis that you will notice in a dog is limping, but the disease can also affect a number of other conditions.
In the case of a dog, you can see that:
- it won't be lively anymore,
- walks will no longer be his pleasure,
- will move more slowly,
- he will look at the diseased paws, at the touch of a wound
places where the dog will bark or because of pain in the last resort
also bitten. The dog will spend a lot of time resting in case of pain, you may also notice a lack of will to move, as this causes him pain.
Why are the above substances important?
1. Glucosamine plays an important role in the regeneration and maintenance of joint tissue - cartilage and joint fluid. It is also a building block of tendons, connective tissue and articular cartilage. It plays an important role in the production of proteoglycans (substances from which articular cartilage is formed). With the reduced movement of nutrients that enter the joint with the help of joint fluid, they cannot take care of it and so micro-injuries begin to form in the joint, which in the long run leads to degeneration of the articular cartilage.
2. Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) is an organic form of sulfur that significantly affects the purification of harmful substances and the rehydration of cells in the body. It is also important for the formation of skin tissue, connective tissue and proteins in the blood. Its deficiency in the body causes less mobility and joint pain.
3. Collagen is the main component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons and bones. It is rich in amino acids, which are an essential component of articular cartilage.
The Biostile Joint Plus nutritional supplement combines nutrients that are extremely important in restoring and maintaining joint cartilage and joint fluid, so they are suitable for pets where we want to prevent joint problems, as well as for those who are already showing signs of disease.
When to recommend the use of Biostile Joint Plus dietary supplement for dogs?
- When dogs limp or. first of all, it is visible after rest.
- Atrophy of the affected area of the limb muscles.
- In case of pain when loading the limbs.
- When we notice a swollen, painful and warm joint (signs indicating involvement
- In case of lack of interest in the game (especially dogs,
who were very lively before the injury).
- Avoid jumping and walking up stairs.
- A sudden increase in body weight due to a reduced bath.
- With behavioral changes due to pain.
- In case of difficult movement or even inability to get up.
How does the Biostile Joint Plus dietary supplement for dogs work?
After ingestion and resorption, the active substances enter the blood, joints and bones through the intestinal wall into the blood. In the joints, they take care of the formation and renewal of cartilage cells (chondrocytes) and their protection. During normal dog movement, the active ingredients are also resorbed into the joint itself, ensuring it is supplied with all the essential nutrients so that the tick remains smooth, shiny and, most importantly, without damage. In addition, they stimulate the formation of joint fluid, which is very important for the smooth movement of our dog. Its basic function is to lubricate the joint and ensures smooth and painless operation of the joint when moving.
Net quantity: 66g (60 tablets)
Instructions for use:
Dogs over 10 kg body weight: 1 tablet daily, 10 kg to 20 kg: 2 tablets daily, over 20 kg: 3 tablets daily.