Vitamin C - A dietary supplement made from pomegranate, it is a source of natural, organically bound vitamin C, with a slow release in the gastrointestinal tract. Vitamin C includes: helping to protect cells and maintain healthy cells. maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage. helping to heal wounds.
Contents: 60 capsules (for 30 days)
Biostile Vitamin C is known as L-ascorbic acid and ascorbate. Vitamin C cannot be produced by our body alone, so we must constantly provide it with appropriate dietary choices. Improving the absorption of iron in the digestive tract, protecting against free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative damage to DNA and reducing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol are just some of the many functions of vitamin C, suggesting an important role in the body. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, alone and in combination with vitamin E and thus protects our body from free radicals. It is also important for collagen synthesis, and thus for all our soft tissues - gums, blood vessels, skin and bones. It is also needed for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
The European Food Safety Authority, EFSA, has approved the following health claims for the use of foods that are a good source of vitamin C:
- Has a role in the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of veins, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin
- contributes to the normal energy yield of metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a role in the functioning of the immune system
- has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- contributes to the restoration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- increases iron absorption
Biostile Vitamin C plays a role in:
- functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
- creation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- in the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Biostile Vitamin C contributes to:
- release of energy during metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological functioning
- reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- restore reduced forms of vitamin E.
Biostile Vitamin C increases iron absorption
The bar diet supplement is a source of natural, organically bound vitamin C, with a slow release in the gastrointestinal tract.
A natural source of organically bound vitamin C
Slow release formula
Directions for use: 1 tablet twice a day, breakfast and lunch.
Rose extract (Rosa canina), capsule (HPMC - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
The recommended daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
Component Quantity Share VAT
Rosehip extract (Rosa canina) 1240 mg n.d.
- of which vitamin C at least 868 mg 1085%
* Recommended daily intake, according to Regulation (EU) no. 1169/2011, n.d. - not specified
|Product form||Capsules, Vegan|