OFFER Buy 2 Pulmed syrup & Get Vitamin C as Gift
Biostile Pulmed syrup has a beneficial effect on the respiratory system with the help of natural plant extracts. Exceptional ingredients such as licorice root extract, thyme, fennel, eucalyptus, sage, Iceland moss, mallow, have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
Vitamin C - A dietary supplement made from pomegranate, it is a source of natural, organically bound vitamin C, with a slow release in the gastrointestinal tract. Vitamin C includes: helping to protect cells and maintain healthy cells. maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage. helping to heal wounds.
Net content: 2x 120ml , 30 capsules
OFFER Buy 2 Pulmed syrup & Get Vitamin C as Gift
Biostile Pulmed syrup has a beneficial effect on the respiratory system with the help of natural plant extracts that act both to soothe dry irritating cough and as an aid in expectoration.
Various colds, viruses and more serious respiratory diseases such as bronchitis or asthma, cause the accumulation of thick mucus in our airways. However, they are often accompanied by an annoying, tiring and painful cough. It occurs in common diseases, towards the end of the disease, but often lasts the longest.
That is why we at Biostil have developed a new Pulmed syrup with many ingredients that help to alleviate respiratory problems. Exceptional ingredients such as licorice root extract, thyme, fennel, eucalyptus, sage, Iceland moss, mallow, have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
The combination of herbs helps to clear the mucus from the respiratory tract and reduces the contraction of mucus, which helps soothe the cough and prevents the pain that often accompanies frequent and severe attacks of it.
In addition to coughing, it is necessary to alleviate the causes that occur. These, however, are hidden in all the factors that cause the decline of our immune system and resilience
Biostile Pulmed syrup Recommended dose: 5 ml twice a day (spoon included)
Water, sucrose, licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza gabra), thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris), fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare), eucalyptus extract (Eucalyptus globulus), sage extract (Salvia officinalis), Iceland moss extract (Althaea officinalis), aroma, thickener: xanthan gum, preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, acidity regulator: ascorbic acid. Origin of raw materials from EU and non - EU.
Biostile Pulmed syrup Content 10 ml (2 teaspoons)
Licorice Extract 367 mg
Thyme extract 224 mg
Fennel extract 112 mg
Eucalyptus extract 112 mg
Sage extract 95 mg
Iceland moss extract 90 mg
Mallow extract 50 mg
Biostile Vitamin C is known as L-ascorbic acid and ascorbate. Vitamin C cannot be produced by our body alone, so we must constantly provide it with appropriate dietary choices. Improving the absorption of iron in the digestive tract, protecting against free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative damage to DNA and reducing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol are just some of the many functions of vitamin C, suggesting an important role in the body. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, alone and in combination with vitamin E and thus protects our body from free radicals. It is also important for collagen synthesis, and thus for all our soft tissues - gums, blood vessels, skin and bones. It is also needed for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
The European Food Safety Authority, EFSA, has approved the following health claims for the use of foods that are a good source of vitamin C:
- Has a role in the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of veins, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin
- contributes to the normal energy yield of metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a role in the functioning of the immune system
- has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- contributes to the restoration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- increases iron absorption
Biostile Vitamin C plays a role in:
- functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
- creation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- in the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Biostile Vitamin C contributes to:
- release of energy during metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological functioning
- reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- restore reduced forms of vitamin E.
Biostile Vitamin C increases iron absorption
The bar diet supplement is a source of natural, organically bound vitamin C, with a slow release in the gastrointestinal tract.
A natural source of organically bound vitamin C
Slow release formula
Directions for use: 1 tablet twice a day, breakfast and lunch.
Rose extract (Rosa canina), capsule (HPMC - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
The recommended daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
Component Quantity Share VAT
Rosehip extract (Rosa canina) 1240 mg n.d.
- of which vitamin C at least 868 mg 1085%
* Recommended daily intake, according to Regulation (EU) no. 1169/2011, n.d. - not specified
|Product form||Capsules, Sets, Syrup|
|Quantity||2x 120ml, 30 capsules|